The Pocketboy is available in four different teeth configurations:
- Large (8 teeth per 30 mm), also available with curved blade
- Medium (10 teeth per 30 mm)
- Fine (20 teeth per 30 mm)
- Extra fine (26 teeth per 30 mm)
Each teeth configuration is available in two different blade lengths: 130 and 170 mm.
The blades are interchangeable within the same length. The screw can easily be unscrewed without needing tools, so that you can have one saw for multiple purposes.
The Pocketboy is standard delivered in a transparent hard case with belt clip.
- Authentic Premium Japanese Steel
- Blade length: 130 mm
- Teeth: 26 teeth per 30 mm
- Dimensions unfolded: 290 x 60 x 25 mm
- Dimensions folded: 170 x 55 x 25 mm
- Weight: 165 g
- Kerf: 0.85 mm
The blade must be kept clean to maintain its efficiency. Resin dissolves in olive oil, which is an effective and environmental friendly way to maintain the blade with. More aggressive liquids can damage the rubber material of the handle.
When not using the saw, make sure it is dry at all times. Store the saw in a dry place, preferably in the hard case or appropriate holster.